E Math (Sec 3) Schedule
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|E Math / Sec 3||Marymount||Sat, 4:30-6:30pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|E Math / S3||Ang Mo Kio||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Zoe Chong||Available|
This Secondary Math tuition programme is intended to introduce, familiarise and equip Secondary 3 students with strong fundamental mathematical knowledge and skills in preparation for their O Level Mathematics examinations. The content is organised into three branches namely, Geometry and Measurement, Number and Algebra, and Statistics and Probability.
Upon completion of this programme, students will acquire the ability to:
- Develop topical proficiency through understanding and application of taught mathematical concepts and skills from each branch in a variety of contexts,
- Organise and analyse data and information; formulate and solve real-world problems by selecting and applying appropriate techniques of solution and interpret mathematical results
- Solve higher order thinking problems, make inferences and write mathematical explanation and arguments.
- Numbers and their operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Rate and Speed
- Algebraic expressions and formulae
- Functions and Graphs
- Equations and Inequalities
- Set Language and Notation
Who Should Attend
Secondary 3 Students
- Seeking Secondary Math tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Math examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Maths concepts
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a O-level Maths exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.
Zoe Chong (TBA)