Biology Tuition (Sec 3) Schedule
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|English / S3||Marymount||Sun, 1:00-3:00pm||TBA||Available|
|English / S4||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||TBA||Available|
|A-Math / S3||Marymount||Sun, 9:00-11:00am||Mr Gnan||Available|
|A-Math / S4||Marymount||Fri, 5:00-7:00pm||Mr Gnan||Available|
|E-Math / S3||Marymount||Sat, 1:30-3:30pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|E-Math / S4||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|Chem / S3||Marymount||Mon, 5:00-7:00pm||Mr. Ong||Available|
|Chem / S4||Marymount||Sun, 3:30-5:30pm||Mr. Ong||Available|
|Phys / S4||Marymount||Sun, 1:15-3:15pm||Tan Wei||Available|
|Phys / S3||Marymount||Sun, 11:00-1:00pm||John Lee||Available|
|Bio / S4||Marymount||Sat, 1:30 - 3:30pm||Jeffrey Ling||Available|
|Bio/ S3||Marymount||Sat, 11:00 - 1:00pm||Jeffrey Ling||Available|
|SS / S4||Marymount||Sun, 1:15-3:15pm||Noel Ong||Available|
|SS / S3||Marymount||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Noel Ong||Available|
This Secondary Biology tuition programme for O Level secondary school students is aimed at enabling students to recap and seamlessly integrate biology knowledge acquired from the lower Secondary levels with the content heavy O Level Biology syllabus. Our proven pedagogical approach also assists students in making the quantum leap to cope with the heavy memorisation demands of the new curriculum load.
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Be taught strategies to remember and recall facts, understand and apply concepts, and analyse experiment-based questions.
- Learn how to manage essay questions and how to provide comprehensive and coherent answers.
- Engage in hands-on experiments to acquire the dexterity required for laboratory techniques.
- Students will learn upper secondary topics such as Principles of Biology, Excretion and Homeostasis
- Subtopics covered include: Cell structure and organization, movement of substances, biological molecules,
maintenance and regulation of life processes, Nutrition and transport in humans and plants and Homeostasis
Who Should Attend
Secondary 3 Students who are
- Seeking Secondary Biology tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Biology examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Biology concepts
Our strong team of O-Level Biology tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing Secondary students for their O-level exams. They are very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.