O Level Master’s Secondary Physics Tuition classes are uniquely designed to enable students in achieving mastery and confidence in the 3 Key Assessment Objectives stated by Singapore Examination Assessment Board (SEAB) O Level Exams:
1. Knowledge with Understanding,
2. Handling Information and Solving Problems and
3. Experimental Skills and Investigations
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Acquire experimental planning skills including best practices for recording observations and conducting experiments.
- Focus on salient data and critical problem solving by identifying, summarising and presenting information in a clear and efficient manner,
- Analyse the results to arrive at the correct conclusions,
- Wrangle quantitative and qualitative data to present well constructed and cogent explanations from their observations and analysis.
- Measurement topics
- Newtonian Mechanics topics covering Kinematics to Pressure,
- Thermal Physics topics covering Kinematic Model of matter to Thermal Properties of Matter,
- Waves topics covering General Wave Properties, Sound to Light and the Electromagnetic Spectrum,
Who Should Attend
Secondary 3 Students
- Seeking Secondary Physics tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter defined by the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Physics examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Physics concepts
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a O-level exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.