‘O’ Level Social Studies Tuition (Sec 4) Schedule
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|SS / S4||Marymount||Sat, 4:30-6:30pm||Noel Ong||Available|
|SS / S4||Ang Mo Kio||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Noel Ong||Available|
The aim of the Secondary 4 O Level Social Studies Tuition programme is to thoroughly prepare the student for the Social Studies component of the O Level Combined Humanities examination to achieve results excellence. Students will indelibly benefit from O Level Masters specially curated, proprietary pedagogical framework, clear and concise learning materials and receive high quality instruction and coaching from our proven Social Studies O Level super tutors.
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Participate in peer discussions, debates and through peer evaluation and an exchange of ideas in class regarding various topics and questions, develop an understanding and mastery of the topical issues and content
- Receive guidance from our tutors the how to avoid the key mistakes and salient factors for achieving success in source based case studies, thus improving the quality of their work going forward.
- Learn the art of time management under exam conditions by attempting simulated timed practices.
- Learn how to analyse different types of questions, and the techniques to answer them accurately to score well.
- Gain access to concise and precise notes designed to highlight key points and ideas and promote effective retention at a glance.
Students will focus on mastering structured-response and source-based case study answering techniques skills through the use of:
- Simple step-by-step examples,
- timed practice papers,
- peer evaluation on written work
- access to precise and concise notes.
Who Should Attend
Secondary 4 Students
- Seeking O Level Social Studies tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the Social Studies components of the O Level Combined Humanities examinations
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Social Studies curriculum
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a O-level Social Studies exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.