A Math Tuition (Sec 3 ) Schedule
|Level||Subject||Branch||Date & Time||Teacher||Availability|
|Sec 3||Physics||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||Physics||Kembangan||Sun, 2:00-4:00pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||Chemistry||Kembangan||Wed, 4:00-6:00pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||Chemistry||Marymount||Sat, 2:00-4:00pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||Chemistry||Jurong||Thu, 4:00-6:00pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Chemistry||Jurong||Thu, 6:15-8:15pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||Physics||Jurong||Tue, 6:15-8:15pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||Chemistry||Kembangan||Sun, 4:15-6:15pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||A Math||Jurong||Tue, 4:00-6:00pm||Mr Allen Tan||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||A Math||Kembangan||Wed, 4:00-6:00pm||Mr Allen Tan||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||A Math||Marymount||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Mr Allen Tan||Available||show1|
|Sec 3||English||Jurong||Sun, 2:00-4:00pm||Ms June Foo||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Physics||Marymount||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Chemistry||Marymount||Mon, 4:00-6:00pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Physics||Marymount||Mon, 6:15-8:15pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Physics||Kembangan||Sun, 11:15-1:15pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Physics||Jurong||Tue, 4:00-6:00pm||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Chemistry||Kembangan||Sun, 9:00-11:00am||Ms Selena See||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||English||Jurong||Sat, 2:00-4:00pm||Ms June Foo||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||Social Studies||Jurong||Sun, 4:15-6:15pm||Ms June Foo||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||A Math||Jurong||Tue, 6:15-8:15pm||Mr Allen Tan||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||A Math||Kembangan||Wed, 6:15-8:15pm||Mr Allen Tan||Available||show1|
|Sec 4||A Math||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||Mr Allen Tan||Available||show1|
Secondary 3 students will be introduced to Additional Mathematics (A Maths) subject for the first time which can pose a challenge for many with complex concepts and complicated formulae. This A Maths Tuition programme provides the instruction, coaching and support required by students to adapt to the steeper learning curve through O Level Master’s unique pedagogical methodology delivered by our award winning qualified A Math Tutors, all with proven track records of success.
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Develop their skills in algebraic manipulation of symbolic representations of logarithms, indices and exponents as well as polynomial and trigonometric functions.
- Learn to plot lines, parabolas and circles defined by algebraic equations on a graph.
- Derive proofs of equivalence between trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities and formulae.
- Hone analytical skills that will enable them to make inferences, draw logical conclusions from the data and evaluate solutions.
- Acquire critical communication skills that will enable them to justify their arguments based on their mathematical explanations, solutions or proofs.
- Indices and Surds,
- Polynomials and Partial fractions,
- Binomial expansions.
- Equations and Inequalities
- Trigonometric identities and functions
- The Addition formula, double-angle formula, and R formula to simplify and solve trigonometric equations.
- Plotting amplitudes and periodicities of trigonometric graphs.
- Sine and cosine functions and their relation to sciences, including the propagation of sound waves.
- Equation of a circle, and the area and perimeter of a rectilinear figure in a 2 dimensional coordinate plane.
Who Should Attend
Secondary 3 Students
- Seeking A Maths Tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level A Math examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of A Maths concepts
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a O-level A Maths exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.