Chemistry Tuition (Sec 4) Schedule
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|English / S3||Marymount||Sun, 1:00-3:00pm||TBA||Available|
|English / S4||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||TBA||Available|
|A-Math / S3||Marymount||Sat, 4:00-6:00pm||Mr Ng||Available|
|A-Math / S4||Marymount||Sun, 7:00-9:00pm||Mr Ng||Available|
|E-Math / S3||Marymount||Sat, 1:30-3:30pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|E-Math / S4||Marymount||Sat, 3:45-5:45pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|Chem / S3||Marymount||Mon, 5:30-7:30pm||Mr. Ong||Available|
|Chem / S4||Marymount||Sun, 3:30-5:30pm||Mr. Ong||Available|
|Phys / S4||Marymount||Sun, 1:15-3:15pm||Tan Wei||Available|
|Phys / S3||Marymount||Sun, 11:00-1:00pm||Tan Wei||Available|
|Bio / S4||Marymount||Sat, 1:30 - 3:30pm||Jeffrey Ling||Available|
|Bio/ S3||Marymount||Sat, 11:00 - 1:00pm||Jeffrey Ling||Available|
|SS / S4||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||Noel Ong||Available|
|SS / S3||Marymount||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Noel Ong||Available|
The aim of the Secondary 4 O Level Chemistry tuition programme is to thoroughly prepare the student for the O Level Chemistry examination to achieve results excellence. Students will indelibly benefit from O Level Masters specially curated, proprietary pedagogical framework, clear and concise learning materials and receive high quality instruction and coaching from our award winning O Level Chemistry super tutors.
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Receive preparation and coaching for O Level Chemistry paper 3 practical exams
- Understand and execute a sound methodology based on best practices to plan an experiment to investigate the relationships between two or more variables
- Achieve integration and mastery of all syllabus topics to develop cross-linkages between topics to address higher difficulty O Level Chemistry questions which require knowledge of interrelated topics
- Be familiar with the O Level exam format and acquire examination skills, strategies and answering techniques required to ace all sections of the O level exams under time pressure.
- Be able to apply learnt concepts to the analysis of real world data and issues.
- Introducition to new topics such as Organic Chemistry
- Reinforcement of Secondary 3 topics such as Chemical Reactions
- Coaching in Experimental Planning methodology and Qualitative Analysis
Who Should Attend
Secondary 4 Students
- Seeking O Level Chemistry tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Chemistry examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Chemistry concepts
- Seeking O Level Chemistry Tuition to improve proficiency for all the topics through specially curated practice tests and revision handouts testing foundation knowledge in preparation of O Level Chemistry Paper 1, 2 and 3 examination questions.
- Looking to hone their performance through practice tests and to learn O Level Chemistry examination savvy skills such as time management and error analysis and elimination
- Seeking specialist preparatory coaching in Experimental planning and qualitative analysis for O Level Chemistry Paper 3 practical exam
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a A-level exams. They are very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.