The aim of the Secondary 4 O Level Physics tuition programme is to thoroughly prepare the student for the O Level Physics examination to achieve results excellence. Students will indelibly benefit from O Level Masters specially curated, proprietary pedagogical framework, clear and concise learning materials and receive high quality instruction and coaching from our highly experienced O Level Physics super tutors.
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Be equipped with the full set of skills and knowledge to design, plan, conduct and evaluate an experiment
- Develop mastery of O Level Physics Examinations Paper 1 and 2 savvy skills, such as the problem classification, application of the relevant concepts, information analysis, and the formulation of an appropriate strategy to address each problem
- Develop mastery in manipulating information provided in the question to obtain answers through access to specially curated O Level Physics sample exam questions and preparatory learning aids and materials
- Introduction of new topics in Electricity and Magnetism covering Static Electricity, Magnetism to Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Induction.
Who Should Attend
Secondary 4 Students
- Seeking O Level Physics tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Physics examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Physics concepts
- Seeking O Level Physics Tuition to improve proficiency for all the topics through specially curated practice tests and revision handouts testing foundational knowledge in preparation of O Level Physics Paper 1, 2 examination questions.
- Looking to hone their performance through practice tests and to learn O Level Physics examination savvy skills such as time management and error analysis and elimination
- Seeking specialist preparatory coaching in Experimental planning for O Level Physics Paper 3 practical exam
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a A-level exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.