Chemistry ‘O’ Level Tuition (Sec 3 / Sec 4)
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|Phys / S3||Jurong||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Mr Tan Wei||Available|
|English / S3||Marymount||Sun, 1:00-3:00pm||TBA||Available|
|English / S4||Marymount||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||TBA||Available|
|A-Math / S3||Marymount||Sun, 2:00-4:00pm||Mr Gnan||Available|
|A-Math / S3||Kembangan||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||Mr Gnan||Available|
|A-Math / S4||Marymount||Sat, 1:30-3:30pm||Mr Gnan||Available|
|A-Math / S4||Marymount||Sun, 4:15-6:15pm||Mr Gnan||Available|
|E-Math / S3||Marymount||Sat, 3:45-5:45pm||Ms Tong Rui En||Available|
|E-Math / S4||Marymount||Sat, 1:30-3:30pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|Chem / S3||Marymount||Sun, 3:30-4:30pm||Mr Ellington Ong||Available|
|Chem / S4||Marymount||Sun, 1:30-3:30pm||Mr Ellington Ong||Available|
|Bio/ S4||Jurong||Sat, 2:15-4:15pm||Mr Prhabagaran||Available|
|SS / S4||Marymount||Sun, 1:15-3:15pm||Noel Ong||Available|
|SS / S3||Marymount||Sat, 9:00-11:00am||Noel Ong||Available|
|Chem / S4||Jurong||Sun, 2:30-4:30pm||Ms Florence Lim||Available|
Choose Your Levels
Chemistry Tuition for Secondary 3
Chemistry Tuition for Secondary 4
O Level Chemistry Tuition Programme Overview
O Level Chemistry is one of the compulsory core science subjects taken by most secondary school students and a hard requirement for entry into university courses such as medicine, chemical engineering and dentistry.
Our Secondary chemistry tuition classes equip students with the knowledge and relevant exam skills to tackle challenging O level chemistry questions. Students will be subject to regular assessment and in-class flash quizzes to monitor the extent of their learning and provide constructive and useful feedback.
We aim to help students gain proficiency and confidence in applying chemistry concepts. We firmly believe in the potential of every student to score distinctions in Chemistry at the O level examination when well supported by our best-in-class learning model with our concise quick reference notes and the appropriate instruction from our highly experienced tutors. No student will be left behind.
Skills imparted in our programme
Our Secondary Chemistry Tuition Programme aims to enable students to:
- Quickly and easily attain mastery of the SEAB O Level Syllabus content of experimental chemistry, atomic structure and stoichiometry, chemistry of reactions, periodicity, atmosphere and organic chemistry through our fast tracked learning methodology
- Apply taught concepts astutely to arrive at accurate solutions under simulated conditions of time pressure.
- Prepare and score well for their lab-based practical component in the GCE ‘O’ Level examination
- Learn efficient and elegant solution techniques which allow them to arrive at the desired conclusion whilst minimising errors and analysis
- Hone and optimise their performance for all Papers 1, 2 and 3 of the Chemistry O Level Examination through frequent practice tests