Chemistry Tuition (Sec 3) Schedule
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|Chem / S3||Marymount||Sat, 12:00-2:00pm||Mr. Ong||Available|
|Chem / S3||Ang Mo Kio||Sun, 2:00-4:00pm||Sharon Kwok||Available|
At O Level Master, our secondary 3 Chemistry Tuition programme has been specifically designed to promote learning in the curriculum defined by the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB).
Through the careful structuring of sub-topics and use of appropriate examples, our O Level Chemistry super tutors are able to coach and guide the students in the contexts that the concept(s) will be tested. Furthermore, students are supported with specially curated questions and learning aids which further reinforce understanding of difficult concepts such as Organic Chemistry and Chemical Reactions and content mastery.
Upon completion of this programme, students will:
- Integrate and augment their lower secondary science knowledge and concepts with upper secondary Chemistry topics to effectively solve O Level Chemistry Exam questions
- Receive coaching and guidance in problem solving strategies and answering techniques on a variety of O Level Chemistry exam questions for Paper 1 and 2
- Receive regular and constructive feedback on their progress
- Explore topics such as Periodicity and Atmosphere in greater depth and detail that build on their prior knowledge of lower secondary Chemistry concepts
- Be introduced to Atomic Structure and Stoichiometry and Chemical Reactions
Who Should Attend
Secondary 3 Students
- Seeking O Level Chemistry tuition in Singapore for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Chemistry examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Chemistry concepts
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a A-level exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.