E Math Tuition (Sec 4) Schedule
|SUBJ/LEVEL||Branch||Date & Time||Tutor||Availability|
|E Math / Sec 4||Marymount||Sat, 2:15-4:15pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
|E Math / S4||Ang Mo Kio||Sat, 11:15-1:15pm||Zoe Chong||Available|
The aim of the Secondary 4 O Level E-Maths Tuition programme is to thoroughly prepare the student for the O Level Math examination to achieve results excellence. Students will indelibly benefit from O Level Masters specially curated, proprietary pedagogical framework, clear and concise learning materials and receive high quality instruction and coaching from our experienced Secondary Maths super tutors
Upon completion of this programme, students will :
- Acquire content knowledge and mastery in Geometry and Mensuration
- Acquire content knowledge and mastery in Probability and Statistics
- Model real-world problems in all 3 branches, reformulate them in mathematical terms with suitable assumptions and simplifications, and elicit practical inferences from the mathematical solution.
- Be taught how to identify and classify question types, analyse key information and astutely apply effective strategies to arrive at appropriate solutions under time critical conditions.
- Be taught how to efficiently self monitor and assess their own learning and performance.
- Basic Geometry including angles, triangle, polygons and circles
- Pythagoras’ Theorem and baisc trigonometry
- Co-ordinate geometry and Vectors
- Applied geometry to real world problems
- Data Analysis
- Probability and Statistics
Who Should Attend
Secondary 4 Students
- Seeking O Level Maths tuition for the reinforcement and mastery of core subject matter through conscientious and regular supplemental learning
- Aiming for a competitive edge towards achieving academic excellence in the O Level Math examination
- Seeking topical revisions to address knowledge gaps and weaknesses in the understanding of Secondary School Maths concepts
- Seeking O Level Maths Tuition to improve proficiency for all the topics through specially curated practice tests and revision handouts testing foundational knowledge in preparation of O Level A Math Paper 1 and 2 examination questions.
- Looking to hone their performance through practice tests and to learn O Level Math examination savvy skills such as time management and error analysis and elimination
Our strong team of O-Level tuition teachers are highly qualified and experienced in preparing students for a O-level Maths exams. They’re very passionate about educating young people and they connect well to the students, which is an important trait for imparting knowledge and skills. These NIE-trained O-Level tuition teachers deliver lessons in an engaging and enjoyable way, making it useful and effective in helping students improve their scores.